TED Talk Reflection


I'd say that my talk was 85% work, possibly 88-ish when a little generous. Though I feel that I met the requirements on the sheet, however I feel that my downfall was that my presentation was not smooth. This is kind of disappointing, honestly, because I spent two nights of homework doing solely TED Talk practice, yet when I got up on stage I felt like a deer in the headlights. Despite that, I do feel that I was able to portray my thoughts in the project effectively, and I did put myself out there by trying to sing. Trust me, I was not lying when I said "I don't sing", and this risk may have caused my presentation nerves. In regards to the "TED Commandments", I feel that I covered most of them in my talk. Besides not commenting on other people's talks, I pretty much was able to fulfill each of the commandments. Bottom line for my decision was that I felt like I had A-work content, but sub-par presentation, which would verify a mid-high B grade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment